Wednesday, May 6, 2009

random stuff


Thump thump, "oh man!" Thump, thump, "yes!"
This is what I heard at 5:15 AM! Parker had woken up and decided to play basketball in his room with his new Nerf net. He just got the net yesterday and he loves it. This is a replacement for the one he got for his 2nd birthday, he literally wore it out! It was just hanging there, "not working" as Parker described. How many kids wear out a basketball hoop? He is obsessed I tell you.

Walgreens is giving away free 8x10 prints, enter the code "mother" for the coupon online. I always get these, they are great for dramatic scrapbook pages... now if I only had the time to scrap.

And, I just have to tell you to check out the US Weekly blog, Jon Gosselin is really making me mad! Last week they (Jon and Kate) were on the cover and it looks like they are again for his alleged philandering, urgh! I don't know if I will be able to watch the new episodes that air this month if he is a cheating scum. Do you believe their sources? All I can say to him is, how are you going to pay for child support for all those kids?!

Weight watchers update: only lost .4 this week, Ergh!!!

No comments: