Thursday, February 17, 2011

A chip off the old block

Parker is like me in so many ways.

He likes quiet time. He likes to be alone sometimes. He is a perfectionist, poor boy! He is stubborn (yep, me too, just don't like to admit it). He likes things neat and tidy and he gets all wonky if his schedule is messed up. He is really hard on himself but he loves it if he gets things right. He likes to be silly but not really the center of attention. Gosh, when I say it all that way, he is just like me. One exception, he is gifted athletically, I am totally not. He is also a future organizer! Look...
He devised this method of "organizing" his mini-skateboards. (This was his word, not mine!) He thought this was so clever. Until he had to go to the bathroom. Don't you love those undies peeking out over his jeans? So cute.

2 comments:

Jill said...

LOL, love it! ;-)

Have a great day!!

Blessings,
Jill

Erin Deegan said...

boys r awesome!