Thursday, February 24, 2011

simply the best

I am here to tell you, this Cozy Coupe car made by Little Tykes is simply one of the best toys ever. My kids love it, all of them. Zoe still squeezes in it and putts around. Santa brought it to her when she was 2 years old, she is 8 now! If you are looking for a great birthday gift or maybe thinking Christmas (I know, so early, but it really is never too early!) they only cost around $35. I saw some yesterday at a consignment store for $10, not bad. We bought the gas tank that goes with it, oh boy, are we talkin' fun now. In the summer we keep this in the garage but I bring it inside from time to time in the winter, just for those dog days of snow and ice. Vroom, vroom!

4 comments:

Erin Deegan said...

we loves ours too! we have the fire truck version and it's fantastic! i really prefer the original car... but my toddler screamed and yelled and we gave in. oh well. that was 3 years ago and now max loves it just as much as cooper did!

Bring Pretty Back said...

How I wish I would have had this for my boys when they were little!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my absence!!!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Kerri said...

I agree...best money ever spent! I still have Brady's...even though he hasn't driven it in 3 or 4 years. I just can't get rid of it...even has his name of a license plate in the back. I remember him "driving" to work and to Walmart...all around the house!

Jill said...

We have one too, along with the gas pump! LOL

I got my coupon organizer at Staples...I love it! So easy to flip through and get what I need. Has a place for shopping lists and receipts too. I think I did a post on it when I bought it because I liked it so much! LOL

Have a great weekend!

Blessings
Jill