Wednesday, November 16, 2011

love notes

I love this note Parker left for Zoe when she was away at Girl Scout camp a couple weeks ago. I helped him spell everything but he did the writing himself (including the question mark, he thought it was an exclamation mark, but I didn't have the heart to correct him). I don't really have a reason to share this, just wanted to. It is a good reminder to me that my kids do love each other. They have been quarreling a lot lately, being cooped up from rain perhaps? I myself, am feeling rather grumpy for lots of reasons. I wish someone would make me one of these cute notes, it just might make my day.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

That is so sweet! Those are the kinds of notes you hold onto forever for safe keeping!

Karen said...

Aw. That's absolutely dear. I love those (sometimes rare) moments that my children show affection to each other. What was Zoe's reaction to the note?