Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hello World!

Oh my gosh, here goes!

Hi everyone out there! I can't believe I am really going to do this...

I have been reading all kinds of blogs and I thought why not? I really just want to share some of my family life on a day-to-day basis. I hope everyone likes reading along!



Right now, my two year old is napping, he should wake up anytime now and then we'll run off to get my four year old from preschool. I have about a million things to do, dust, take the dog out, vacuum, wash dishes, etc., but I thought I'd give this whole blog thing one more try (I tried earlier but no success). Who knew I could actually do it!? Isn't that kind of like everyday mommy life? Did we moms really think we'd be driving a mini-van listening to Disney Cd's, coordinating snacks for the road, retrieving the ball your baby just lobbed at your head and now wants back, while playing I-spy with your preschooler....everyday!?!? I never thought I could, but I guess I can.

No comments: