Thursday, November 8, 2007

Survival

I used to be a "Survivor" junkie but honestly, the show has become a little cookie cutter. Don't get me wrong, I love on some reality TV. I am currently hooked on "The Hills", oh to be 21 and living in L.A, hmmm. I also am a big "Bachelor" fan. As a fellow Greek, I hope DeAnna is the girl who gets the final rose this season, she is so cute and her family seemed so nice. So anyway... I was thinking about surviving as a mom and I promise I would have to run away and leave my family to fend for themselves if M&Ms did not exist. They are by far my favorite candy, and believe me I have tried it all. A good Snickers will call my name from time to time but nothing satisfies my sweet tooth like M&Ms. I love all flavors, plain, peanut, dark chocolate, crispy, peanut butter, giant Shrek ones, all of them! I usually go for the peanut if I have a choice. Mmmm... so yummy. I must have passed something on to my kids because they love them too. My two year old could say M&M right after his first word (which was "ball" by the way)! He can also spot them at the grocery check out lane faster than I can say, "no M&Ms today". Because of this, we end up buying them often, hey I know you do too, don't try to deny it! Thank goodness I do because without these little candy coated chocolate miracles we (me, Zoe and Parker) might not make it out of the grocery alive most days. One of us would be taking the other ones down, I'm talking ugly! So instead of buying 2 bags, hey we're not total gluttons, we buy one and share. How do two kids share one bag you say? Easy! When we get to the car, we split them into two baggies and each child gets their own. I get a few too. See we all win! So my organization tip for today is to keep a box of snack size baggies in your car for those emergencies when you're fighting to survive the weekly grocery trip.

No comments: