Monday, September 8, 2008

back pack notes

I have a use for you scrapbook supply hoarding ladies out there... I have been using little scrap papers and leftover stickers to make notes to put in Zoe's back pack with her snack for kindergarten. I feel like such a good mommy and she really likes them. I have used up some of those old stickers that I have been holding on to for years and the notes have to be small to put inside a baggie so scraps are working out really well. Of course, Zoe can't read all of the words yet, but she can read "I love you" and I think that is all that matters. I am excited to use some of those old holiday themed stickers (Halloween, etc.) when the time is right. The best part of the whole deal, there is no pressure to make "perfect" notes, Zoe thinks they are all beautiful and it lets her know I am thinking of her.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

what a great idea to make them feel special :)