Thursday, September 25, 2008

Parker helps me work

I've been trying (as usual) to get my desk in order so I can work on my million projects I have running through my mind. I am also in the process of redoing our home filing system so it's been a little messy for a while. I got these small-ish tubs to keep the kid's keepsakes in, those too big for a scrapbook, things like, the outfit they wore home from the hospital when they were born, Zoe's first dance shoes, etc. Anyway, I haven't actually put the stuff in them yet, I have been using them throughout my sorting process to temporarily house papers and junk. I couldn't help but laugh when Parker climbed in one and sat down with the calculator and began to "work" as he said. First of all, I thought it was so funny that he was working (in his own little way) and then I almost cried thinking he fit inside this tub. Someday he will (hopefully) be bigger than me and his daddy. Darn those pregnancy hormones anyway, the tears just flow like a faucet nowadays. In the midst of a mess and chaos, I am glad I took a minute to savor his little-ness and remember him at this age.

No comments: