Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Zo Zo

She's mine even if she is the spitting image of her daddy...Look at my girl! Is she not the cutest? She was riding in the homecoming parade with daddy on a giant 4-wheeler. I was so jealous, I have always wanted to have a farm where I could have about 8 dogs and a 4-wheeler and just be leisurely all day playing. Sorry, I digressed, Paul and his assistants always try to ride in something "cool" for the parade. Curious George stayed with us all weekend, we had to write about his adventures with Zoe for school so of course he rode too. She is growing up so fast. Even in these few short weeks of school I can tell she is learning so much (and I don't mean academics!) and maturing at an alarming rate. She loves to plan out what she is going to wear every day and what activities we are going to do when she gets home (today we are going to color a lot since I had a minor surgery on my foot yesterday.) I am still loving having a little miss in my house, is it too soon to say I am really going to miss her when she is gone all day at school next year?!

BTW- my husband and his assistant principals wore these shirts that said "FHS, rated Excellent, again." Aren't they the biggest stinkers?! They love telling everyone that their school is awesome for the fifth year in a row! Woo hoo!