Wednesday, November 26, 2008

fuzzy lip

Who is this man and what did he do with my husband? Do not mistake him for that guy on "Swingtown" it is really Paul, my hubby.We have all been watching the progress of Paul's mustache for a few weeks now. He got involved in a bet at school with some of his teachers and it is finally over. They were all going to grow mustaches to see who could have the best one, whatever that means. Thankfully, the bet only lasted until Thanksgiving break. He did not win, I guess the winner was able to grow the full handlebar 'stache. I am glad he had fun bonding with the guys. Just a note, my mom and some of the other ladies at his school that are about the same age thought he looked so dreamy. I think they were all reliving their 70's disco days, thinking back to the days of dudes in platform shoes and gold chains...

No comments: