Wednesday, November 19, 2008

scrappy card

A birthday card I just made...I've had Christmas on the brain so much lately that when I made this card, I was sort of impressed with myself. It was actually refreshing to use some orange and green instead of red and green. I just had to share a photo. The best part of this project, it is totally made from scraps I had on my desk. I was in the process of cleaning out some baskets on my desk (again- Christmas... I wanted everything in tip top order for all that wrapping and creating!) when I noticed I had this pile of stuff that kind of looked good together. So I slapped some of it together, stamped some words, and voila! I just love having a card on hand for those times when I realize I have to send one like yesterday in order to get it to the person on time.

No comments: