Monday, November 17, 2008

holiday wrapping

I gathered all my holiday wrapping supplies last week and the good news is I don't have to buy anything but more tape. I have a lot of paper and bags so I am set. Now all I have to do is get busy and use them all up making pretty gifts for everyone. I keep them in this big plastic tote so I can carry it all around. Sometimes I wrap on the floor (although giant belly might keep me from doing this method this year), sometimes I work at my desk, or my bed and usually Christmas Eve, I am working at my kitchen island. I try to do a little each day so I don't have one massive night of wrapping, that just makes me grumpy. Go ahead and check to see what you need for your holiday packages, I have seen lots of specials and sales already (Hallmark is giving a free roll of paper when you purchase one!) you'll be relieved you did.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

ok-I went out and got some paper. You have inspired me! My holiday hunting and gathering has begun :)