Friday, November 21, 2008

my naughty and nice boys

The boys in my house are either naughty or nice on any given occasion, not really in-between.
My Max has been rather naughty lately. You see, he is spoiled, he thinks he should live on a beach somewhere (well, I do too, as a matter of fact) and he does not like to go potty in the cold so he just resists and goes in the house when I am not looking, usually in my closet or by my desk. I have been screaming at him constantly and cleaning my carpet a lot! This happens every winter. Our vet even says, he is spoiled. My poor husband has taken over my dog walking duty for now, since I pretty much waddle everywhere and I have to pee every 10 minutes that I am standing. Yeah, he looks cute, but he is super annoying.
My Parker, caught being nice. Actually, we have been bonding a lot lately. We have made cookies, crafts, played lots of board games. And I found out the boy loves to dust and clean with a spray bottle. Woo hoo! At least one of my kids will take after me.

No comments: