Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or treat

Well another perfect photo opportunity...shot... I can never get good trick or treat pictures to save my life (same goes for Christmas). In all the craziness to get ready to go I always miss the cute, posed shots of the kids in their costumes. Urgh! Every year I try to get things ready a little earlier and this year I even ordered pizza for dinner so I wouldn't have to worry about that, still we were crazed and running in and out of the house to get ourselves out in time. Oh well, I guess these are more representative of what our life is really like, as opposed to the smiling, hugging, standing-by-the-pumpkin-posed shots I envision...

show us those muscles Parker
singing and dancing before the big take off
their true colors

our wagon, always the best one decorated in the neighborhood (OK, so I am prejudiced)
I love this one... Zoe posing (she is totally Sharpay-diva!) and Max getting a good sniff of the treats! This is my life.

update: the candy we all seem to be eating first therefore I am assuming is our favorites: Reese Cups, yum!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It looks like a wonderful life! Love the pictures :) (perfect is over rated)Zoe looks tooo cute and Parker is all boy for sure. Have fun with all that candy.