Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween treat bags

I made these for a few special people in our family (teachers, mail carrier, bus driver) and I thought I would share them. Everyone seems to appreciate a little chocolate treat.

Another shot of the tags... I copied these tags (sort of) from a scrapbook designer featured in a magazine. The pumpkin is two different circles with pop dots in between. They look much cuter in person. Also, I have to share how "green" I am, the treat bags are recycled from Zoe's preschool party treats last year and the tag string is from a Gap shopping bag. I cut strings and cords off bags all the time, they are usually very easy to remove. Gap Baby has the cutest ribbon ever!!!

Also just a note: from my extensive personal research, the food that gives the yuckiest heartburn and should be avoided in pregnancy is... bacon. (For my preggo friends out there!)



No comments: