Wednesday, October 22, 2008

feeling nostalgic

The kids seem to be growing up so fast lately...Zoe has the attitude of a disgruntled twelve year old but she is loving trying to ride Parker's new skateboard (and she is surprisingly pretty good at it). She is talking on the phone to her friends from school (what???) and is more of a fashionista then ever.

Parker is using the official "youth" size basketball to shoot hoops and he won't come in until he makes a shot (reminds me of the movie "Hoosiers"). He is showing interest in writing letters and he sings all the time, especially songs we do at our Mom and Me class.

I know everyone tells moms (and dads) that they are only little for a short time but I had no idea it would be this short! Where are my chubby babies who took everything out of the cabinets? Where are my little babbling shadows who followed me around all day? Who are these little people with their own minds and their own thoughts? Guess I am feeling a little nostalgic.

No comments: