Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to you!

I cannot believe this little boy is three today! Didn't I just bring him home from the hospital like yesterday? He is such a boy of my dreams: funny, lovable, energetic, athletic, expressive, and just plain cute! He woke up at 4:20 AM this morning, (bad dream) which is exactly when he was born 3 years ago. I was crying and snuggling as I told him "Happy Birthday"and helped back into bed. He has made the last three years truly unforgettable for me, I am such a lucky mommy.
Love you little man.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! Happy Birthday Parker! I'm all chocked up. what a handsome three year old-have a great day!

Murillo Family said...

Happy Birthday Parker! I cannot believe he woke up EXACTLY when he was born-amazing.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!
They are all growing up so fast:(

Satunas4 said...

Happy Birthday Parker!!! Hope you had a GREAT day!!!