Thursday, October 9, 2008

beware whining ahead

I am moving so slow these days. Maybe because, my belly is HUGE! And not to mention my boy (who is almost 3!!!!) is not sleeping well, he came in to get me 4 times last night and that was after an hour of chasing him back to his bed just to go to sleep initially. So needless to say, I am pooped. Not to start a whole whine-fest, really I just wanted to ask the question, should it really take 20 minutes of hard labor to raise a crib bottom up from toddler level to the top level for a newborn? This was me yesterday, "oh, I will adjust the crib and put all the stuff on it, one less thing for me to worry about, shouldn't take too long." Boy was I wrong, I had to turn the dang thing on its side, use three different screwdrivers, and at least four swear words and like I said, 20 minutes later, it was done. Now that was just the construction part, not the dressing the bed part. Torture, I tell you. If someone said, you have 24 hours to live, I would say, "I want to change crib sheets for 24 hours straight," that way the time would seem like forever! OK, so this turned out to be a whine-fest, sorry. Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: