Tuesday, October 28, 2008

making a list of gift recipients

I have been seeing a lot of organizational tips for the holidays lately, so I am not the only one out there with this stuff on the brain. I always hear that you should make a list of who in your family and friends you have to buy for and what you want to get, what you actually get, etc. I have done this for a couple years now but this morning I thought of all the other people I buy for and made a list. Whew, I am so glad I did. It really helps me to have this all written down and I think it will be easier to keep track of everything and not forget anyone thus finding myself scrambling at the last minute. Some people on my non-family list include: teachers (at school and extra curriculars), the bus driver, mail carrier, nice dry cleaner ladies, neighbors, and my husband's office staff (and a few other staff people). I am making a master list of all things I need for these gifts as most of them are home-made or home-assembled by me. I hope it helps me to not over spend or over buy. Maybe this is something you might want to do too?last year cookies for the custodians at Paul's school

No comments: