Monday, October 20, 2008

a little mail tip

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner... Our door that goes out to the garage is metal and I had a flash one day when I was trying to find a place to put mail that should be mailed the next day. I found a magnetic clip (leftover from my teaching days) and voila! Now I cannot forget to put the mail in the mailbox because it is right by my face as I leave the door. Some people have one of those rockin' huge mud rooms that you can install cubbies and containers galore but I am not so lucky. Ours is tiny and there is always something piled on the dryer so mail was getting lost, well not lost exactly, just forgotten. I have put things on my clip a few times already and it feels good to get things out on time and sometimes early! So I am super excited to have thought of this all by myself.

No comments: