Thursday, October 23, 2008

fa la la la la

A house not far from ours, last year, all decked out for the holidays...It won't be long now... Can you believe Halloween is almost here? Wow, that sure came fast. I don't really have it too much on the brain, we'll take the kids out, get lots of candy, etc, etc, etc. But I do have Christmas ideas swirling around like a hurricane. I have been ordering things on-line (a few at a time) and picking up small gifts I see (especially stocking stuffers) in the hopes that I won't be frantic in December. It's actually a little refreshing, I know I'll be crazy trying to get it all done when it gets closer to the big day but for now, I am taking it nice and easy. I am making a master list of all gifts bought and "need to be bought" to stay on top of that. I have ordered some wrapping paper (gotta love those school fundraisers) and gift bags, I have begun making my holiday cards, and I am stashing all my loot in my big tub high in my closet, shh don't tell! Feels kinda good to be ahead of the game. I'll keep you posted on my progress...

1 comment:

Satunas4 said...

I wish I could get in the spirit and be ahead of the game. That would be such a great thing to do. So you have given me the push I need to just get started. Thanks Jen!!! Love reading the blog.......