Wednesday, January 13, 2010

watchin' my weight Wednesday

Hi all, yes, just like the rest of America, I am trying to "get healthy". Whatever that means for you. For me it means sticking with my Weight Watchers plan. I am finding it hard to be strict all the time. I literally have to tell myself that I love my healthy weight more than I love that cookie that is staring at me from the bottom of the cookie jar. I am continuing to exercise. I am hoping to fight off a nasty cold I have had for about two weeks so I can really kick it in gear. I am going to make myself run a 5k this spring (whenever it gets warm enough to venture out). For now I am tracking every bite and really monitoring my intake. I noticed I got a little lax over the holidays with BLTs (bites, licks and tastes) and those things add up fast.

No comments: