Tuesday, July 27, 2010

cooped in

Since everyone has been sick, I am home bound. I am SO NOT complaining. I love to be home and I am never bored. I can always find something to do. I have been doing a lot of not much but I sure haven't been sitting on my keister either. Now, if I was home alone with no sick people to tend to, just imagine how much I could do!

In between Popsicle runs...
I decided to clean out my stamps. I have been wanting to do this for a loooooong time. I even found a home for the ones I no longer want/need. (Zoe's first grade teacher has gladly accepted them.) Can you see how Tanner "helped me"?
I am still working on the categories but labels will follow soon.

I made some "sprinkle" cards. (Cards using the scraps/supplies laying on my desk.)

I made first day of school notepads for Zoe and Parker's teachers.

That's it for now, but I am good with all this. I have a mile long list of stuff I want to do, like I said, I never get bored.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I thought I had a LOT of stamps...but YOU win! :)