Ah, the joy of having boys.I was a grumpy, cleaning madwoman this weekend in preparation for our open house on Sunday. (We got a new realtor, no more "for sale by owner", and she is all gung-ho about us having an open house, ugh, I hate those darn things, anyway.) I was in the middle of twenty things, you know dusting, mopping, decluttering, etc. when I had to take a potty break. I open the door and find this giant stick! At first I was a little startled because how often do you find a giant limb in your powder room? Then I just laughed. Seriously. Parker found this thing about two weeks ago and he calls it his "grim reaper" sword (I know, so creepy, the kid loves Scooby Doo). This was the first time the sword made it into the house. This is not however the first time pug butt has made it into one of my pictures. I mean, what the heck is he sniffing for in the bathroom?!? Jeez.
For more funny bathroom pictures showing stuff kids left behind visit Clover Lane. Her blog is awesome as most of you know but her bathroom pictures crack me up.
my things to do this week:
- drop off fundraiser things to family in nearby town
- take Parker to the dentist (oops, I had this for last week, but his appointment is this week, just looked at the calendar wrong- dentist and family live in the same town)
- take my books to Half Price Books (didn't get this done last week)
- weigh in at Weight Watchers (groan- not quite sure about this one)
- make three cards and mail (two thank yous and a retirement)
- get my coupons sorted, way behind on this
my menus for this week:
- taco salads
- some sort of spaghetti
- chicken chili
- jambalaya and bread
- homemade pizzas
(Ok, so my menus are lame this week, feeling very uninspired to cook, I have not had much time to look for new recipes)