My mom recently came home from a beach vacation and gave me a slew of new things to read.
I was looking through the pile and HELLO STING!!! Can you bet what I read first? I love it that she obviously stole this from the plane because she knows about my addiction to Sting. Thanks mom. (Jeez, that guy is such a hottie.)
My things to do this week:
- pack for trip to see big tall hubby's family
- enjoy Thanksgiving dinner! yipee!
- sort scrapbooking pages and figure out how many scrapbooks to buy (post for this sometime soon)
- clean out casserole and baking pan cabinet- whoo, it is crazy in there!
My menus for this week:
- we will be eating lots of leftovers this week, because we have them in the fridge from last week, and because it is Thanksgiving and I am not going near the grocery store, too many crazy ladies there right now fighting over turkeys and all that stuff
- grilled shrimp (tofu for me) sandwiches
- grilled cheeses for the kids
- hopefully, turkey sandwiches, turkey casserole, pumpkin pie, sweet potatoes and all kinds of good leftovers on Friday- Sunday