trying to keep the sun off him :)
Other rules at our house:
- no running
- no jumping on the couch or bed
- don't touch mommy's scrapbooking stuff/ or her desk & supplies
- dont eat mommy's M&M's
- you can't say "stupid" or "fart" or "hate" or "I'm going to kill you" *
- push in your chair after you eat
- put the toilet lid and seat DOWN
- knock before you enter the bathroom (if the door is shut)
- if you burp (or toot) say "excuse me"
- don't hit your brother
- no tv during the week for kids**
- put your scooters away so mommy doesn't trip and kill herself in the garage
- kids clean the hamster cage
- use a napkin
- flush, every time
- smile, be happy, tell mommy you love her 20 times a day
*unless you are mommy and the dog had an accident on the floor again
**unless you are daddy and mommy is gone from the house running an errand and you don't think she will notice
That's it. Well, maybe not all of them, but it's all I can think of.
What's your number one house rule?