Meet Hans and Franz, they are ready to pump me up!
(shout out to all you 80's and 90's Saturday Night Live fans!)
Anyway, these guys have been busy and I just pat them and caress them as I walk by on my way out to the garage. They are so handsome and shiny. They talk to me a lot too. Well, they make a lot of beeps and bloops, but we're conversing none the less. It was love at first installation.
my things to do this week:
- put patches on Zoe's girl scout sash (before I lose them)
- clean my downstairs pantry
- schedule some picture taking (didn't get to this one last week)
- get teacher's gifts together for Wednesday
- clean/purge my short sleeve shirts
- reframe some pictures (swap out old, put in new)
- schedule a couple doctor's visits for the kids
- laundry- I have a long series of dates with my new boyfriends since last week was painting, beadboarding, and installation
my menus for this week:
super easy, simple, because the kids are out of school in two days and I am crazed!
- veggie/chicken quesadillas and corn on the cobb
- subs with homemade rolls and chips
- homemade pizzas and salad
- soups and salad and yogurt parfaits
- grilled chicken, fruit salad, steamed veggies, baked beans
- cheese/veggie burgers and fries
- Olive Garden- using a gift card :)
Have a great week everyone.