It was a nice day except for a lunch fiasco*, and the kids were so sweet to me. My own momma came for dinner so that was lovely too. I'm able to say I am very blessed. Hungover, but blessed.
Look at my cutie.
my things to do this week:
- wait for "those men" again, fridge needs fixed, and getting new washer and dryer, holla!
- schedule some picture taking appointments
- pick out some more paint colors
- locate some lost receipts for returns
- deep clean my microwave, it is all the sudden like totally grody in there!
- switch Zoe's closet to spring (I didn't get to this last week)
- take a load to consignment
- schedule some summer doctor's appointments
- clean out my sweater drawers
my menus for this week:
boring, nothing too exciting, I am going to try a new cookie recipe :)
- spaghetti (why do I put this every week? my kids have withdrawl if I don't make it once a week) and salad and homemade bread
- oven baked fish or chicken and zucchini parmesan bits
- pizzas and salad (for a night when we will be at a birthday party)
- chicken &/or black bean quesadillas
- chicken and bowtie pasta with broccoli
- ribs, roasted potatoes, baked beans, corn on the cobb, salad, french bread(this was our Mother's Day dinner, it was heavy on the veggies b/c I don't eat meat anymore but the rest of my family does, including my momma)
*lunch fiasco= I wanted a veggie sub from Penn Station (I only eat there about once a year or so, I love their french fries!) and so I took the kids there in the rain to get takeout while Big Tall Hubby finished up my laundry room beadboard project. Once I got home, soaked, and dragging my crying starving kids, and settled down to eat, I found not one but TWO icky hairs in my sub. I hadn't even taken a bite. I didn't take any bites. I was rather depressed about it in fact. I refused to eat any of the food. How could I, completelly incredibly gross. So I ate some leftover grilled tofu. Not exactly what I was craving but way better than hairy veggies. Big Tall Hubby went back and got our money back thankfully, but I was still wanting that sub. sniff sniff
Hope everyone has a great week!