Thursday, February 14, 2008

All packed up and ready to go


Yes, this is a suitcase filled with scrapbooking tools and goodies. I am about to embark on my first ever scrapbook trip with my good gal pal Kristin (who rocks the house! She found out about the event and got us great travel deals, etc. She is the best! I just have to let the whole world know!). You can tell where my priorities are, I have all scrapbook stuff ready but no clothes, who cares how you look while you're crafting anyway? I am soooooo.... excited to scrap the weekend away. I plan on making three albums (small ones) on my own time and I am taking 3 classes, one with my fave scrapbook designer Donna Downey. I am looking forward to a lot of girl time, eating without cooking and maybe sleeping all night with no interruptions! Off I go... check out my Smurf ruler I've had since 1st grade (I think), that would be like 27 years or so!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, you two have a great time!! What a great adventure :)