Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Here are our glitter Valentine crafts:Our little glittered hearts look so cute in our niche. The kids had so much fun making these, just glitter, glue, and cardstock hearts, who knew!? The "love" is from the dollar aisle at Target. The greenhouse has silk flowers in it, I put this thing everywhere, depending on my mood. I've had it forever and I change the stuff inside a lot, depending on the season, but I like these flowers a lot.

I tried to post yesterday but in my effort to get with the 21st century and upload some photos, I mistakenly unplugged some cords from the computer and needless to say, it was just messed up.

This is a list of all the things I did Sunday morning by 8:26 AM.

made the kids breakfast
emptied the dishwasher
refilled the dishwasher with the dirty dishes
made homemade rice krispie treats
ate about 3 treats
fed my dog
fed my bird
cleaned up the accident from my dog
washed/dryed Parker's sheets and blankets (he had a leaky diaper)
gave my dog his medicine
found and set the new digital watch in the box of cereal
helped the kids get dressed
brushed the kids' teeth and hair
cleaned up the kitchen
swiffered the downstairs
cleaned up the water my bird threw from his dish while taking a "bath"
colored two pages from Strawberry Shortcake coloring book
cut out 2 weeks worth of coupons from the Sunday paper
started washing our mound of laundry from the week

I don't want to hear anyone say stay at home moms don't work!

No comments: