Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just another day



34. Yesterday was my birthday. I don't feel a day older than 26, I swear where does the time go!? I remember a time when I would hear women say they were 34 and I thought, "man that is so far away." It just kind of snuck up on me. Oh well, not much I can do about it. The day was pretty much the same as all the others, gymnastics for the kids, take Zoe to school, go to BMV (do not do this on your birthday, it always make you grouchy!), a 45 (!) minute trip to the post office with Parker, pick Zoe up from school, order pizzas (ordered 2, they got it wrong, somehow we ended up with 6 pizzas by the end of the night, eatin' those for dinner tonight too), ate some cake, gave kids a bath, put kids to bed, watched Boston Legal, fell asleep for last 15 minutes of show. The best birthday present was my husband's gift: some beadboard in my (teeny weeny) laundry room. Yeah! Been wantin' that for about 2 years. Thanks honey, your handy work is awesome! Pictures of scrappin' trip later...

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Jen!! I think 34 is going to be a great year :)

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
I am loving my 34th years.