Monday, November 23, 2009

gobble gobble

Hi All,
I am taking the week off to craft, cook, clean, travel, watch tv, get well (double ear infections!), organize my coupons/shopping lists, and eat of course. Have a wonderfully happy Thanksgiving.
Jenny

What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for:
the obvious:
my husband
my children
friends and family
our pets
our home
our health
resources that make our lives better/easier (money, computers, phones, etc.)
health insurance
working vehicles
all those service men/women fighting for us around the world
now for the fun stuff:
makeup-especially under eye concealer and mascara
Weight Watchers
funny tv shows- The Office
good tv shows- Mad Men
the library
Walmart and Target
slippers
Diet Dr. Pepper
pictures of my kids when they were tiny
Longaberger baskets
blogs
Swiffer products
music by Sting, Michael Buble, Dave Matthews Band, and The Black Eyed Peas
John Travolta movies
cards/letters in the mail
coupons
drive thru anything
my treadmill
scrapbooking
UK basketball season has started and they are rockin'
Converse shoes
living within a mile of a horse farm and a dairy farm- love seeing those guys every day
putting my kids to bed at 8:00
Burt Bee's chapstick
M&M's
my children's laughter and hugs

No comments: