Friday, November 13, 2009

Time to take the kids for their dental check ups, hopefully we will be cavity free.

I got these cute buckets at The Container Store (OMG, it was my first time there and I about had a heart attack, that place ROCKS! I seriously could have spent thousands of dollars and the whole day there.). I got one for each child to keep his/her toothbrush and paste. They are not dishwasher safe, unfortunately, Parker's is kind of free formed warped now after I ran it through one time, oh well, it still works. And notice the cute fingertip towel. I have been buying these when I see them for each season/holiday and it is a great incentive to get the kids to wash their hands after they do their business. Parker helped me pick out new ones for Christmas, he is ready to use them right now! We have found them at Target, Meijer, and Walmart. They are really cheap, about $2 per towel.

No comments: