Thursday, November 5, 2009

medicine area clean up

The spreading of flu(s) germs has me thinking of a task that I hadn't done in a while. I cleaned out our medicine area. (We keep our meds in the tiny linen closet in our bathroom, that way I know it is locked and secure from my kids.) I threw out expired stuff, I didn't have a lot since I usually do this once every six months or so. I took stock of what we needed and bought replacements. We needed pain and fever relievers for kids and baby and allergy stuff for the grown ups. I feel better knowing we are prepared in case we get another outbreak. I thought I'd remind you just in case you get busy with holiday preparations and forget, that's when I always get sick. I'll try to post a picture later, although it is pretty boring!

No comments: