Monday, March 29, 2010

spring break


It's spring break for Zoe so my entries may be short this week, she is not happy about me being in front of the computer. Her delusional self thinks I should be spending every waking minute entertaining her, crafting huge projects, baking, shopping, playing beauty shop and whatever else she concocts as fun, so what that two other little guys might need me...

Here is a sneak peak of my April Get-Organized Challenge... Tanner was getting an early start on sorting.

This one is for Sarah, yes, I got them out and wore them after I read your shoe post (your blog does inspire!), yes, I thought of you when I put them on, yes I took the picture as I was wearing them, which explains why it looks funkadelic, yes, I made sure I was struttin' as I wore them. Oh, I am thinking of braving the Brass Armadillo this week too, since it is spring break and all, I could use some inspiration and maybe a tiny project or two... like I don't have anything else to do.
Wow, do my legs look chunky in those tights! Let's just blame it on the angle. I did get three compliments on them, the boots, not the legs, the day I wore them.

No comments: