Wednesday, March 10, 2010

watchin' my weight Wednesday

Watchin' my weight Wednesday...

Whew, thank goodness for warmer weather. I have been able to jog outside a couple times which should help me as I prepare for my upcoming road race. I am hoping that scheduling this race for myself will keep me motivated to run/jog. One thing I have learned while Weight Watcher-ing is that having small goals (running a race) enable me to reach/maintain my big goals (not gaining weight and being healthy).

On another note, how are you doing on the March get organized challenge? Here is a sneak peek of what I have been doing for my linen closet...
Don't you hate it when your reality doesn't always match your vision? I had planned on making these tags in my newly organized linen closet and I must say the ones in my mind were way cuter. A lot of my craft projects turn out that way. I envision them a certain way and they don't quite translate. Oh well, at least they are done. I hope to be done next week. I have certainly purged a lot (Goodwill, here I come) and I have a big pile to put in the basement (in designated areas of course!).

No comments: