Wednesday, March 17, 2010

watchin' my weight Wednesday



Tanner digging in to the pot of goldLucky the Leprechaun left this pot of "gold" for the kids. They found it after a series of clues led them around the house. It's things like this that make it next to impossible for me to maintain healthy weight. Right now, the pot is hidden from Tanner. That's what I told Zoe and Parker, really it is hidden from me! Out of sight means out of mind for me.

On another note, I am desperately trying to fit in my daily workout. Doing it after the kids went to bed wasn't working. I found that if they went to sleep late or someone was sick I just couldn't get to the treadmill. The good part of working out at that time was getting to watch some awesome TV, like "The Bachelor" and VH1 shows my hubby doesn't like. So this week I have been trying to get up at 5 and run or go to the YMCA. Wow, I am so old. I used to do this all the time in my younger days without so much as a blink. I am so exhausted from getting up early (and getting up multiple times with Tanner at night) that I am seriously delirious. I'm going to keep at it for a while and see if I get used to the early rising. Only about a month left until my 5K.

No comments: