Thursday, October 18, 2012

find a treasure

Don't you love it when you find little treasures in the laundry? This little Go Go guy was just sitting there when I opened the dryer. Like, "hey lady, get me out of here!" I'd rather find a washed and dried $20 bill that was left over from last winter and fell out of a coat pocket (trip to the antique mall?) but a Go Go guy still brightened up an otherwise weary chore. 
 I found this on the same day I read a friend's facebook post about being all off her laundry "day" schedule. She was ranting about how she didn't get to do her laundry on her certain day and now she was all behind. One day for laundry? I wanted to comment, "oh you have no idea, I do thirty loads of laundry every week..." blah blah blah, but I just  read the next post and thought, what in the heck would I do with all that free time?

Have a great day. If you must do laundry today, I hope you find a treasure!

No comments: