Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Check In

Hallo there! (We've been reading a lot of Pooh lately.)

Everything changes when your baby goes from crawling...
 to climbing.
 I am finding him in the most absurd places.
 And when he goes from crawling, to toddling...





 to running. I swear, my little man moves in two speeds: fast and light speed. It is making my life so insane.


Things I am working on this week:

  • I am finishing up stuff from the last two weeks: pantry reorg (basement), thank you notes, birthday party planning, cleaning my spice cabinet, and ongoing scrapbooking of two books...

I am also:

  • getting out fall decor
  • taking a load to Goodwill
  • switching the big kids' closets from summer to winter
  • hopefully taking a load to consignment too
  • labeling kids' pictures to mail to family
  • helping Parker make a photo timeline for school
  • ordering Halloween costumes


Things we'll be eating for dinners this week:
it seems as the busier I get, the boring-er my menus get

  • subs on homemade rolls with oven chips
  • jambalaya, corn bread, roasted broccoli
  • tacos &/or taco salads
  • spaghetti with french bread and salads
  • pizzas and salads and breadsticks
  • cheeseburgers/veggie burgers and fries
Have a great week everyone!


No comments: