Hallo there! (We've been reading a lot of Pooh lately.)
I am finding him in the most absurd places.
And when he goes from crawling, to toddling...
to running. I swear, my little man moves in two speeds: fast and light speed. It is making my life so insane.
Things I am working on this week:
- I am finishing up stuff from the last two weeks: pantry reorg (basement), thank you notes, birthday party planning, cleaning my spice cabinet, and ongoing scrapbooking of two books...
I am also:
- getting out fall decor
- taking a load to Goodwill
- switching the big kids' closets from summer to winter
- hopefully taking a load to consignment too
- labeling kids' pictures to mail to family
- helping Parker make a photo timeline for school
- ordering Halloween costumes
Things we'll be eating for dinners this week:
it seems as the busier I get, the boring-er my menus get
- subs on homemade rolls with oven chips
- jambalaya, corn bread, roasted broccoli
- tacos &/or taco salads
- spaghetti with french bread and salads
- pizzas and salads and breadsticks
- cheeseburgers/veggie burgers and fries
Have a great week everyone!