Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Two recent books

Always searching for knowledge, just sometimes in the strangest places... here are two books I recently read. What would a psychiatrist say about me? I would love to know. A book about cleaning house and a book by Sylvia Browne (love her!) am I searching for truth, justice and the cleanest house or are there other hidden meanings to my book selections? Something to ponder. As I was dropping these in the return box at the library, I thought it was funny that I had these two books, totally different, both of which I enjoyed very much. I'm actually reading another Sylvia book right now, just because I thought it sounded interesting. I've always enjoyed watching her on Montel and I have read several of her books. I love how honest and straightforward she is, whatever the subject, and she's pretty funny too! I told my husband that I want a "reading" with her, it costs about $700, so it probably won't happen, guess I'll just enjoy her books for now.

No comments: