Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patty's and Buble

Here are the kids so happy after their St. Patrick's Day scavenger hunt. "Lucky the Leprechaun" left them clues (see below) all over the house to his pot of gold treats. This is our second year for the hunt and Zoe really loves it. She spent the whole day trying to spy Lucky and/or his rainbow. They even re-hid the pot and had the hunt again when daddy came home.
Some pictures from Michael Buble's concert. It's kind of hard to see but in my mind I can remember every song, it was a terrific show. He is so dreamy, cute, talented, his voice is just like butta!
During "Home" they had a slide show of Cincinnati things, Paul Brown stadium, Great American Ballpark, Pete Rose's jersey, the skyline and Ohio river, and this one is my favorite, Skyline coneys being loaded up. If I ever had to move from here, that is the thing I'd miss most of all, Skyline coneys and 3-way(the spaghetti kind, get your mind out of the gutter!). Mmmm...
This is the group called Naturally 7. They opened up. So extremely cool. They used their mouths to simulate all the instruments they would need in a real song: guitars, bass, drums, harmonica, etc. I swear it was the coolest thing. They sound so awesome. I looked them up on Youtube and you can hear their songs, they sing, "In the Air Tonight" and "Take these Broken Wings", both remakes with a hip-hop flavor. I highly recommend a look-see/listen.
Does anyone know what gets into an almost 2 1/2 year old, besides the terrible twos? Mine has been crying for about an hour now and nothing will make him stop. I am still blaming it on the time change, I have no idea what it is. I think he is going to drive me to drinking excessively. Ugh!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the idea of the scavenger hunt. If you don't mind I would like to add it to our fun for next year.
Happy you had a great time at the concert!!!
The time change is killing us too.

Sarah said...

People wonder why I sometimes talk about wanting to crack open a beer at 12:00pm on Mondays. Two year olds are fierce for sure!Cool pictures of the concert. I knew Cory would be all about the scavenger hunt, she is queen of holiday surprises(birthday beagal, and a million more I can't remember-hehe)Zoe and Parker are adorable!