Monday, March 31, 2008

Growly kind of day

Just a little woe is me kind of day...
These things are going to be the death of me. I officially had to get out my fat jeans. I am so bummed. I didn't have to go up a size, yet, just get out the ones that are too loose when I am just a wee bit skinnier. I had to put away my cute Old Navy size 6s and get out my dorky Target size 6s, such a yucky way to start the day. I swear nothing gets me down like having to get out these jeans. Grrrrr.... (growling)... I've been a chocolate eating maniac, kind of like Nicholas Cage in Leaving Las Vegas only with Hershey's chocolate instead of booze. Thanks Easter Bunny! Actually, I can't blame it all on the candy, about 6 weeks ago I got a monstrous blister from my new cheap running shoes (lesson learned, never buy $30 running shoes) and it just kept getting worse and worse. So bad, last week I went to the doctor to have it cut out. Oh my, that was certainly unpleasant. It's gone and healing so hopefully I can get back on the treadmill and back in my skinny jeans. I am considering hanging my bathing suit in full view as extra incentive, it's not that far away you know, bathing suit season. Grrrrr...(more growling).... I know there are so many injustices in the world and no one cares about my jeans but me but g-d-it, I want to wear my skinny jeans! OK, I'm threw throwing a fit.

On a better note, I did meet my crafting goals for this month (the ones I drafted in January): I wanted to create 12 layouts, finish my vacation album from last year, and begin Christmas crafts for next year. Done, done, done, yeah me! Pictures to come...

No comments: