Thursday, March 20, 2008

words are powerful

I noticed that words have been important to me in the last 24 hours. What do you do when you have a crazed 2 year old and no chocolate in the house (I know, shocker, how is that possible?!) and you have no excuse to go anywhere to get any chocolate? Why I can tell you. Raid your pantry for anything sweet you can find. Three fortune cookies will do in a pinch. The upside, the three fortunes were actually really cool ones, I hope come true. Saving these for future scrapbook pages...
Read the shirt... as long as we are all clear on this, no one will get hurt! I am mommy, hear me roar!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

you will find great fortune in an unexpected place?-better check the couch this week! The picture of Parker is making my heart skip a beat-sooo handsome.