Saturday, March 1, 2008

Searching for treasures

I always dream of finding a treasure whether it be at the flea market or thrift store, a garage sale, a local craft show, I've even been know to grab other's trash, I haven't found any gold, yet. I'm still dreaming of my debut on "Antiques Roadshow". Here's how I imagine it: "yes I was just driving by and saw this chair by the side of the road in their trash, I took it home and cleaned it up..." I have wacky aspirations! Cleaning up around my house is no different, I never know what is lurking behind the dresser or under the beds. I always hold out hope for a random wad of cash (trip to Archivers!) alas I usually just find kids' schmag. See above. These "treasures" were found among the cushions of our sofa. Guess I'll keep searching for my one of a kind treasure.

No comments: