Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Crafty things

I have begun to make pebbles for my Christmas gifts. I made these decor pictures for Paul's office staff this past year and everyone in my family really liked them when they saw them. I have decided to make them for my aunts and other female relatives (hope they don't see this!). I am trying to get a head start so I won't be scrambling in December. Oh and I got this idea from Becky Higgins' blog, I think it was in an October post.
Funny story about the pebble pictures: Paul's school nurse told me she still had her Christmas picture in her office because she liked it so much and needed some color. I thought that was so sweet. I made her a mini-one for spring. Paul took it to her yesterday. He said she liked it a lot.
Still using my scraps from a class I took at Scrapbowl in February ("My Fab Life" with Margie from Making Memories). I just love them and I couldn't help myself. I just didn't want to put them away, they were too pretty to file and save for later. I made some cards with them yesterday too. (Picture later...)
Random info: this book rocks! It is a true "page turner". I stayed up almost all night finishing it, well til like 1 AM or so. It would be an awesome movie.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!
I should start on my x-mas stuff so I am not overwhelmed in Dec. You are so on top of things!