Tuesday, April 29, 2008

random stuff

My father-in-law, Forrest (love that name and Forrest Gump is one of my all time favorite movies!) recommended I read this book. He knows I love a good historical biography but this one is a true tome. It is like 900 pages or so. I am only about a third of the way through. I am actually enjoying it, always thought FDR was a cool dude, you know being paralyzed and president, pretty awesome. But I am dying to read...
I am such a geek! I love this guy Peter Walsh. I wish I could have started the Clean Sweep show, I would love to do that for people! I requested these from the library and they came sooner than I thought so I am kind of drooling over them right now. I really want to finish the FDR book, like I don't want to disappoint Forr, you know? But boy, these are looking so interesting. Hey did you know there is a NAPO?(National Association of Professional Organizers) How do you get to be one of those? I wanna be one!

And just a quick question...
Is it ok for your five year old to sing, "It's a marvelous night for a moondance, can I just have one more moon dance with you, my luuuuuuv?" (still listening and thinking about Michael Buble) Is it kind of like me singing, "I want your sex" when I was little? As a mom, I wonder if it's inappropriate. Hmmm...

No comments: