Wednesday, April 23, 2008

gooters

I broke down and got Parker his own scooter. He has been riding Zoe's pink princess scooter all winter (in the basement and outside on nice days) and he is awesome at it. I felt a little bad that he wasn't riding a more masculine looking scooter. I really thought he'd get tired of it and move on to something else, thus prolonging the day I'd have to get him one of his own. The last few weeks have been so nice and the fights over who got to ride the scooter were starting to drive me crazy. I let him pick out what he wanted, he chose Diego and after about 30 minutes of me sweating and silently cursing the directions, I put it together. Yeah me! He has been riding it ever since, carrying it in and out of the house so he can keep riding it, putting it next to his bed at night. I guess you can say, he loves it. Oh and by the way, he calls it "my gooter." I love that. I can't believe how fast he is growing up.
Go Parker, go!

No comments: