Monday, April 7, 2008

my Parker

Some random stuff to share about my favorite little man...

He wore big boy underwear for the first time last Friday, he went potty on the potty once, peed on the floor once and blamed the dog (!), but the wet socks & legs gave him away. Not bad for the first time.
When he doesn't want to take a nap, I find this when I come to get him... stuffed animals, pillow, blankets, and sheet totally off the bed and onto the floor. For being such a monkey, he hasn't tried to climb out of his crib, keeping my fingers crossed.
He is currently in love with these safety goggles, see he even sleeps with them on! He wears them everywhere.
So cute! Looking like he should be on HGTV or DIY.
These are the cutest shoes I have ever seen! I am a former shoe-whore. I used to have like a hundred+ pairs of shoes, no joke. Then I became a stay-at-home mom and those days are gone, now it's flip flops and tennies, ho hum. Since Zoe won't let me dress her in what I want, I am totally dressing Parker in cute-boy garb whenever possible. Most of the time I like the preppy look of golf shirts or rugbys with khakis but these little skater shoes jumped out at me at Stride Rite and I cannot wait for him to wear them! Who says little girl clothes are cuter than little boys?
Just a totally random note...
Wal-mart has Grease Barbies!!!!! I am so excited. I called my BFF Vicki from the toy aisle and totally spazzed on her answering machine, we are huge Grease fans and I thought she'd appreciate it. It's the 30th anniversary, OMG, I am getting old, I saw that movie at the Drive-In! I sang all the songs on my record wearing my mom's Candies pretending to stomp out my candy cigarette! Anyway, they only had Rizzo and Frenchie, if they get Danny and Sandy I am totally getting them, I don't care that I swore off buying myself Barbies when I got married and got a wedding one! I deserve them. Besides having my only little John Travolta to stare at all day seems pretty awesome. Hmmmmm.....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The picture of Parker sleeping with his googles on is making my heart do crazy little flip flops. What a little character-and beautiful to boot!