Monday, April 21, 2008

"scrap"booking

They don't call is "scrap"booking for nothing. I have had this picture for two years, it is from one of the kids' professional photography sessions. I love it so much. I even drew a sketch for the layout, which is something I almost never do. I really wanted to scrapbook it but I just didn't. I found this paper and I thought the colors would be perfect. As I was finishing up, I thought I needed something to sort of accent the denim in Parker's overalls. I had recently cut off these obnoxious belt loops off a pair of my jeans, they never looked right and I rarely tuck in a shirt or wear a belt so I cut them off and saved them. I knew I'd use them sometime! I think the little jeans tab with a star eyelet makes the whole page perfect. It is my new favorite layout.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love it Jenny. It's perfect.

Sarah said...

Love it too. Also love sixteen candles. It is one of my favorite all time movies. I pretty much lusted after Jake Ryan - my first kiss was not that perfect.