Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kohls

I can officially say I have seen everything. I went to Kohl's a couple days ago to get some new sunglasses. My birthday and Christmas gift cards were burning holes in my pocket. I found these cute wide leg jeans. I think they are so cute, stylish, grown-up looking. I think my friend, Kristin, will like them too;) . So I'm leaving the store and I just happen to look at my temperature thingy in my van, it says 40 degrees. Brr, I thought it was chilly. Who cares, I got new shades and new jeans. I am driving through the parking lot and I see a car at the end of the rows of parking spaces. I notice it immediately because it is kind of by itself, everyone else had parked closer to the store. That's when I see it... the naked girl! I am not kidding. I saw a girl (probably 20ish) standing outside the car with no top on at all, she did have a g-string on but it was teeny and you could see everything else. I swear I was thinking, "is this Candid Camera?" but then she just pulled on a top and squeezed into some jeans, hopped in the car and took off with a car load full of other people. There, I've seen it all, not that I wanted to, but I have.
Here's a little spring cleaning tip:
putting a wet Swiffer cloth on your Swiffer sweeper thingy is a great way to clean/dust the top of your refrigerator. I discovered this when I was trying to reach all the way to the back and my arm got stuck between the fridge and the cabinet above it. Happy cleaning!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

can't wait to see those jeans :)